Thursday, August 21, 2014

Birth Order Traits

Untitled document
What the research says
Evidence Showing Accuracy or Inaccuracy
Temperamental
I have my moments where I may snap at my mother or may just be a little irritated. I don’t have such a bad temper though. It depends on how I feel about the day. I don’t usually snap at anyone. I’ll just hide it or think about what I say before I open my mouth.
People Person
I do think that I am able to be a people person, but I prefer not to talk to people as much. I know that I will have to be able to talk to my peers and others in order to do well in school such as collaboration projects, so I try to do my best in helping others if it is needed.
Charming
People do say that I am charming and/or that I have a charm. I guess I do because I try to make very good first impressions.
Somewhat Absentminded
I’ll have to admit that I am somewhat forgetful of things I need to do. I would forget to clean my room or do some homework or do some chores.
Shows Off
I disagree on this. I don’t show off anything, but it’s not like I have anything to show off. I believe that I should treat others the same way I would like be treated and I wouldn’t want someone to be so snobbish with me.
The Career: stage/show business
I don’t see myself as being on stage as my job. I can barely handle being sung happy birthday at my birthday party and being in front of a big crowd. I don’t like being the center of attention. I have thought about doing stuff related to this just to “get out of my shell.”

No comments:

Post a Comment