Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Birth Order Traits Essay

Birth Order Traits Related to Me

Many things have been researched about the birth order traits. I will be telling whether or not the research applies to me. Some traits apply to me in good ways, bad ways, or isn't accurate at all as the youngest child.  
To start with, there are some traits that apply to me in a positive way. For example, when I was younger, I would need to be able to talk to others, like teachers, to get the help I needed. This is a good trait to have because I will need to be able to talk to other people in the future. Another example would be when I would try and sell a few things at a yard sale and be able to get people to buy things. This shows how the trait charming would fit in because I was able to use it to tell a few things while fundraising. I would say that the traits peoples person and charms apply to me.
Additionally, the research also suggest that I am somewhat absentminded and temperamental. For example, I would forget things like chores or homework and maybe something really important. This shows the trait absentminded because absentminded is when you are forgetful and I admit that I am forgetful at times. Another example would be when I would be doing my homework and then my mom would ask me to do this or that and that and I would snap at her because I’m already doing something.This shows that I can be temperamental at times. Both traits absentminded and temperamental apply to to me.  
Furthermore, research shows careers that both do or do not apply to me.  For example, when i was really young I would have lemonade stands or sell at least something during a yard sale.  This shows the career of being salesman because I was able to get people to buy stuff.  Another example would be getting nervous when I would the the paper bag challenge in AVID because it would make us go up in front of everyone and talk about ourselves. This shows that being in the show business isn't accurate because  I have bad stage fright. The career saleswoman would apply but being in show business would not.Admittedly, some of the research is accurate to me as the youngest child. I think that people's personalities aren't explained through research. Looking at all the research makes me look at how everyone is different/ Some traits may apply to one person but the same may not apply to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment