Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Reflections on week 1

~Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? Access to a computer?  Mobile/smart phone?  Transportation?  Friends/family? Schedule?
*Nothing really unless I get sick or ill or something.

~Think of an awesome best ever learning experience that changed you. What did you learn? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or remember, or think?) How did you know what was happening?
*In eighth grade, I went on a field trip to the Museum of Tolerance. I learned a lot about the Holocaust and many about history. For example, how the way Anne Frank lived in hiding. What she saw, what she did, what she thought about. My classmates and I went through the museum and even got to learn about a particular person and their past. It taught me to think about how much the world has changed and that I shouldn't be so mad about something that happens to me, and think about solutions instead of being all mad and pouty.

~What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning?  How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?

*I'm more concerned about getting behind in all the work and not being able to do and/or show my best with the assignments. What I look forward to in learning is gaining some more knowledge in that particular area or subject or whatever I'm learning about. I think it will make a difference in my life because I will need this knowledge for when I go to college and to help out my colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment