Friday, November 7, 2014

Antigone Quickwtrite

I would bury my brother because it is a tradition to bury your loved ones in a certain fashion. Plus, my Uncle doesn't even know the real things behind the situation- so I wouldn't stand it if I wasn't able to give my favorite brother a proper burial.
I plan to go ask a few trusting family members if they want to help out with the burial. If no ones up for it, then I will go behind my Uncle's back and sneak a private funeral for my brother someplace remote. It will be between my brother and I if it has to be.
If I was found by my Uncle and he asked about the burial, I would totally lie. If I was still accused even though I lied, I wouldn't care because I gave my brother the proper burial. If I get executed, I will haunt my Uncle for the rest of his miserable life.

No comments:

Post a Comment